This skincare line is mama heaven (ok even if you’re not a mama this stuff is gold!). This quick (under 10 minutes) and easy skincare line is so moisturizing and refreshing!
First let me try and explain my skin type: combination acne-prone but drier in winter and more oily in summer. Basically my skin is a cluster of issues! I have tried many many…MANY different skin care lines and “remedies” and nothing seemed to make my skin “photo perfect”.
That is until my sister-in-law recommended this line. We were sitting around on the couch watching my two year old run back and forth singing and I was explaining to her my skin issues. She told me about this line, that is carried at Sephora, because of its “naturalness” and no harsh chemicals such as salicylic acid. Since I am currently almost 30 weeks pregnant I have to be careful what I use. Basically I cannot use anything with harsh chemicals (i.e: salicylic acid). Enter these amazing products! Here’s how easy these steps are:
- The Creamy Cleansing Form Moist is so gentle and smells “natural” if that makes sense. It leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean and not to dry. Simple dime size amount goes a LONG way! (I’ve been using the sample/travel size cleanser for over a month now and there is still product left).
- Problem Solution Toner is so gentle and moisturizing. It doesn’t leave my skin dry at all like most toners because it doesn’t contain alcohol. It tones with tea tree oil which has helped keep my acne and redness at bay. Simple pour a little on a cotton pad and wipe all over face.
- Hungarian Water Essence is basically just an added liquid moisturizer. (In all honesty- when I’m in a hurry I have skipped this step multiple times and nothing dramatic happens so you could probably skip this step).
- Moisturizing and Firming Eye Cream is a lightweight eye cream that helps moisturize the eyes and helps keep wrinkles at bay.
- The True Cream-Aqua Bomb gel moisturizer is probably my FAVORITE product listed! It is a gel consistency and goes a long way. It gives a cool and refreshing feeling to my skin after cleansing and toning. Hands down the best moisturizer I have ever tried.
Sephora.com has a travel sample sizes to try for $20 at Sephora for the whole 5 step skincare routine. I highly suggest trying this if this winter/cold weather season has your skin gasping for moisture.
- Travel size options
- Fairly priced
- Can’t think of any 🙂 lol
Try all of some of these products and leave a comment below with what you think 🙂