This infant placemat is another germaphobes dream item to have on hand!! This has saved me countless times from gross tables/counters and has provided a clean eating space for my kid for months!!
This silicone placemat is so amazing, I have two! This mat is perfect for those times when you’re out to eat and the table just isn’t up to par with your germaphobe-ness! You just place the mat down (it has suction cups on the bottom to really stick to the table) and your kid is ready to chow down!! The mat even has a catch tray for flyaway food that misses the mouth! Afterwards, you wipe it down with a wipe or napkin and roll it back up into your bag until you get home to wash it! Its THAT easy!
This item is amazing! Hands down the best purchase once my kiddo wanted to sit by herself and eat like a “big girl”. I wasn’t worried about the gross table and she had her own space to eat and make a mess that would be an easy-peasy cleanup for mama!
- Easy to use
- Easy to clean
- Portable, compact (rolls up and then stick it in your bag)
- Inexpensive (<$10 on Target)
- Comes in multiple colors (green and pink shown in photos)
- Top rack dishwasher safe (although I’d probably say hand wash to be safe)
- BPA free
- Slight suction loss after awhile (but that took me over a year for it to start to loose suction but I just wet it a little and it works)
Overall this item has been amazing and I highly recommend checking it out! Worth the money for a more “germ-free” eating environment!