Don’t you hate cold and flu season?
I do, especially when kids are involved. The worst part is the runny or stuffed up noses.
Now these may sound just plain gross and I’ll be honest, it took me awhile to use these bad boys. I always had them in my diaper bag, but never used them because (luckily) my daughter never needed them. That is until one day she got hit with a bad runny nose.
Before I was using baby wipes or napkins to wipe her nose. That is, until I remembered I had boogie saline wipes shoved in the bottom of my bag! I busted them out and used one on her little nose and it worked wonders. I only had to use these for one whole day and by the next day her nose was already started to slow down the drippiness. These wipes have natural saline, which helps kids delicate noses stop running. These wipes are so soft and didn’t leave my daughter’s nose all red and irritated. As a result, boogie wipes are now a staple item in my diaper bag and these along with the NoseFrida (check my review for this item here) definitely would help any kiddos stuffy or runny nose.
- Made with .09% isotonic saline, which is the same amount of saline that occurs in the human body
- Natural saline helps dissolve snot and boogers to create a better blow
- Resealable pack
- Hypoallergenic and free of alcohol & parabens
- Made with moisturizing aloe, chamomile, and vitamin E
- Reasonably priced
- Comes in travel size packs and bulk packs
- Comes in different scents (fresh, grape, and unscented)
- Can find any local Target or on Amazon
- none 🙂